Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

Supercalafragelisticexpialadocious

You are too fat for that
Look at you, you have on all pink - you look like a pig.
Don't do that
Don't get braces
You are going to be the fat girl with braces, a jeri curl and glasses
BIG SONJA!
I hated that shit!
Sonja is a HOE (painted on the white picket fence next door)
POP!
If I close my eyes, I can feel my face get warm after a slap across the face...
BOOM
What was that?
My body just flew from the bed to against the wall - sliding down to the floor...
RUN SONJA! RUN and DON'T STOP!
Never quite felt SUPERCALAFRAGELISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS.

Children, Life, Loved Ones....
They can be so MEAN....

Be careful what you say, when you say, and how you say it. Some things can stick harder than glue and no matter the 'ole saying Sticks and Stones may Break my Bones, but WORDS will NEVER hurt me...They do stick! They stick like SUPER GLUE. They hurt like a burn from a hot oven. Not to worry, there is always some acetone, soap & water to wash that hard ass shit off my hands. There is always the cooling of cold water to ease the burn.

Thank you REAL FRIENDS, (you know who you are) for trying to help me see beyond that...thanks for making me see that I am SUPERCALAFRAGELISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS!
Thanks for being that acetone, soap & water - it always works!
Thanks for being that cold water to run over my burn!

No comments:

Post a Comment