Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Children

Today I have a plea. A plea for children. Leave them alone! Keep your hands to yourself!

Why are people touching these babies?

Leave them alone.

How would it feel if I shoved a broom up your butt?
Put a cigarette in your hole...
How would that feel?

Yeah, I bet
I bet you don't have any feelings at all.
You can't have feeling to hurt a child - sleeping with a child... Keep your dirty hands to your dirty self!

From tears to anger, I fill to the brim with emotions for these children. This world has so much in store for these children - life is good and hard enough! Keep them innocent!

Keep your hands to yourself!
I know someone told you that along the way. If they didn't - I'm telling you now. If you know better tell someone else - keep your hands to yourself.

If I had my way, I would change the laws for touching a child to the equivalent of murder. Why? You just murdered a soul. Yeah, there is chance for a rebirth of that soul, but sometimes emotions and scars never die.

Keep your hands to yourself! You just make me sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment