Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

STABILITY

STABILITY
STRENGTH
FIRM
STEADY
SOUND
BALANCE
ENDURANCE
BACKBONE
CONSTANT

Sounds so good to me. Stability is the one thing a friend of mine is looking for in life. That's a good word. The sound of it alone is strong. 

It made me think about exactly what I wanted out of a relationship or out of life period. I've used many words, but for some reason stable had been a little out of reach for me. Scary thought especially being that I'm a single mother.

It's good to have good people around you. That one word turned my list upside down. That's a beautiful thing. With the defining of stability, it certainly fits in my life. I NEED STABILITY. I need it in every aspect of my life. In that list for the man of my dreams, the job of my dreams, the world of my dreams - stability is at the top of my list.

I can have an ah-ha moment knowing that I've found a friend - a life long friend who provides some stability in my life.

It feels so good. It's like a sno-ball or sno-cone on a  hot as hell day! Uhm, stability tastes so darn good.

I don't just want a man with a job this year...I want one who can keep one - stability. I don't just want a man with good credit...I want one who can manage the money all year 'round - stability. I don't want a man who can stand up straight...I want one with a backbone and the confidence to get things done - stability.

What about you?

Many of my friends, male and female, have agreed with this subject of stability. It's a priceless asset to a relationship. It's so good to have good people around you. Converse with friends, they keep you stable. Good people keep you thinking in different ways. A good and stable friend is more than just someone to watch a movie with.

No comments:

Post a Comment