Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tired

Tired can be defined as weary or bored. For a while now I've felt this way. Forgive me now for I'm not about to be the brightest sunshine in your life.

I'm so freakin' tired!
So freakin' weary!
I'm bored as hell!

I'm so freakin' tired of doing everything
So freakin' weary of trying
I'm bored by living here

I'm so freakin' tired of watching life pass me by
So freakin' weary
I'm bored

I'm just tired
Getting more weary by the day with no friends to live, love, and laugh
I'm so bored

I'm tired of being the only parent
My body is getting weary
I'm bored by constantly working on ways to improve my life

I'm tired, tired, tired
So weary by trying to stay positive
I'm bored

Ain't nothing changing...I'm so tired
I'm praying, but I'm still getting weary
I'm bored

I'm so flippin tired!

How about you? Do you know how I feel?

I have no message in this. My son hasn't given me any bright ways to look at the situation. What the heck am I to do now? I can't muster up a nice present with a bow on it for you this time. I promise next time it will be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment