Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

How do you define it?

Who do you trust?
Do you trust many or any?
I've said once before that I don't trust too often. Not that any one person can tell me who and when to trust somone, I had to look into what others have said about trust. So what did I do? I googled it. I found many quotes about trust. Two of them stood out the most.
The first quote...The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him - Henry Stimson. Google that person. Interesting quote coming from him - a politician.
The second is from The Bible Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own insight. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Wait, one more from The Bible... Put not your trust in princes.
With those quotes in mind. What do you do? Who do you trust? Those are strong quotes. However, if you are a Christian, there is only one source in which you should follow. I'm not blogging this to tell you which one to choose. I'm not blogging to tell you which one I have chosen. It's simply a message to think about when determining who you should trust. The next time you question if you should trust in a coworker, a man or woman, a friend, an enemy, or a family member. Think about what you need to help guide you to the right answer - if there truly is a correct answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment