Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

NOVEMBER FOURTH

Oops, of course I neglected to check in on a Monday...So, Monday's prompt -

Who is your favorite character? 

I am character enough for myself, any book or movie. I am my favorite character. I do suppose that I should elaborate a little on that one. I am my favorite character because I've experienced some hilarious, sorrowful, fun, dangerous, and blessed experiences. I don't think that you could write this story any better. I'm not at a place yet that I'm willing to share all my experiences  because oh my - Good Girls Never Tell. While many times I wallow in some of my most sorrowful moments, I embrace the character that I am. I embrace all emotions that come along with life. There is rarely a time that I am only engulfed in one emotion or episode in life - that alone makes me some kind of character. Again, one of the best ones out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment