Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

NOVEMBER FIFTH

Where do you write your blog posts?

I write them in my head. No, seriously I do. I can write really well in my thoughts. My writing space is the space that I'm in. It is often times at night, but can enter into my thoughts any place. I don't have one spot in which my muse hits me - when life happens, my muse happens. These days I input my thoughts - my meanderings onto this blog mostly while visiting a local public library. At one time, it was the comfort of my home when all was still and quiet in the late night hours. This new experience - the library has presented some fanciful characters so I must admit it isn't the worst place to be typing in my information. I love people. They make me smile and piss me off at the same darn time. The library is the perfect place to people watch - make characters. Try it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment